Humber Bridge ............

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Not really posted much in this section, ....... hopefully soon to be rectified ...... I have neglected the landscape side of my photography, mainly down to laziness I think, It does need a certain amount of single mindedness to get the best out of any format of picture taking, anyway I am determined to make more of an effort and hopefully improve along the way.

I decided to drive across town to the Humber Bridge, got there in plenty of time before the light went so I could have a look about, I then had a reasonable idea of what I needed/had to do.

This was about my favourite from the batch I took, there was a bit of mist about which added to the atmosphere.............. And the wind was freezing ...

4163524356_b7f2a3d2b5_o.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated,

Dave ....

Last edited:
image is not showing for me bud!

Showing fine for me, that's a great photograph, I've been working in Hull a couple of times recently and have always looked on in amazement at the sight of this wonderful piece of engineering.
Reading Fred Dibnahs account of the bridge he was just as amazed at it too, he says that the ends of the bridge where all the wires are housed are an amazing sight too, like a huge spiders web set into concrete humming with de humidifiers to keep the rust at bay.

Last edited:
showing for me now as well. A great shot, keep meaning to go back during the evening.

Nice shot Dave, like the reflections in the river. I often go to the bridge, especialy in the summer for sunsets.

Back