Hunstanton Beach Norfolk at Sundown

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Was out for some chips and a stroll on Sunny Hunny Beach last night, really needed another half hour for the sun to hit the horizon but the wife and daughter wanted to go so that was that : / did manage to get a few shots in though. On the way home i could see an amazing red sky, i should have gone on my own lol

Cant decide if these are a little too dark..

DSC_0393-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

DSC_10395-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

cheers

Last edited:
I like the horizontal version the most. But please, remove that signature. I think it, any signature that is, makes a photo less nice.

I like the horizontal one. It doesnt seem too dark to me but i guess the whites being boosted might be pleasing. I thought the signature made it look like an album cover at first. Not necessarily a bad thing! I like the amount of space there is - it makes me want to be there

Just fine, love the first (y)

Like them both, probably prefer the second one, lovely colours and textures. The signature isn't a major problem for me just needs to be a bit less intrusive, knock down the opacity a bit maybe?

I love the colour in both.
The horizon is very slightly off in the second and could do with being moved away from the centre.
Crop off the signature and it looks much better ;)

Like them both especially no 1,maybe signature could be toned down slightly.
GEORGE.

Great Photos, but there is something wrong with them, maybe a tad too dark as you said, have you tried other setting. It's difficult as there are dark cloulds, maybe lighten the beach a bit.

Lovely shots both. Signature not required. Any potential thief would have that off quicker than you put it on there.

Back