Hunstanton

swamptart

Suspended / Banned
Name
paul
Edit My Images
No
Popped to hunstanton on Friday quite a nice place.
hunt3.jpg

hunt2.jpg

hunt1.jpg

I think that you've found some really nice angles (y) but the blown areas in the sky on all of these is a real turn off, in the second one I'm also not keen on the sloping horizon if that was a deliberate choice if not it needs correcting, I'd have also liked to have seen the lens distortion out of 1 and 3 (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I agree with Matthew. Some good angles on No 1 & 2, but the wonky horizons, blown skies,dust bunnies & over-saturated blues of the skies and greens on the woodwork put me off.

Yep they are far from perfect but the odd angles were on purpose, oh forget to mention this is HDR :)

Yep they are far from perfect but the odd angles were on purpose, oh forget to mention this is HDR :)

Well then to be honest it not very good HDR, the whole point of High Dynamic Range photography is to deal with situations where the range of exposure is too great to be handled in a single exposure, were these done from a single RAW or multiple exposures?

Matt

Well maybe I just need to learn how to use what i have :/

3 exposures

I like the top one if not a little dark.

I would dump HDR and revisit the top one blending the exposures instead.

I'm trying to get some filters to try and help my inability.

I'm trying to get some filters to try and help my inability.

We have/had inability my friend :LOL: Practice makes (nearer) perfect. Some ND grads will help avoid blown skys.

I like the first location. Is that in Hunstanton itself? I've been to Old Hunstanton on several occasions and not seen it.

The 1st one is the other end, old Hunstanton although nice is quite boring, sand sand and more sand lol.

Back