hyde park tram

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
script>
heres a quick shot i grabbed yesterday while out doing some hyper lapse work.
Hyde Park Tram by Muzzieman, on Flickr
script>

Last edited:
hmm ok so it doesn't work like flickr, how do i post an image from 500px guys???

thanks Gramps, still can't do it ill upload to flickr and do it that way!
script>

The contrast is good but I'm not keen on the evident heavy distortion - more used to seeing trails in colour, don't know if that would improve it :)

yes..needs to be colour and for me not so long an exposure...
do our cameras still do the last blind thingy where the trails go in the right direction???
cheers
geof

yes..needs to be colour and for me not so long an exposure...
do our cameras still do the last blind thingy where the trails go in the right direction???
cheers
geof
I do have some colour shots but tbh there was a bright orange street light right above me and the Orange is just too overpowering.

Last edited:
The contrast is good but I'm not keen on the evident heavy distortion - more used to seeing trails in colour, don't know if that would improve it :)
Unfortunately it was shot at 17mm on a ff camera it's just the nature of uwa's as the camera was positioned about 18 inches off the floor. It is intentional. Thanks for your comments guys.

I do have some colour shots but tbh there was a bright orange street light right above me and the Orange is just too overpowering.
nuff sed!!
better discretion than valour, what?

cheers
geof

Back