i am getting

Name
jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
a little more confidence to post....here goes................please give me your opinion........jackie

ev.jpg

and two folks at southwold....

two_folks.jpg

I love the first better (with the second, I would have set the aperture to have them in focus and stood a little more to the right/front of them. love the scene though, can see why you picked it)
as I say, love the first, great clarity, am a sucker for a characterful face. Might be worth experimenting with cropping, so that she sorts kind of sits in one half of the picture, I think maybe cropping a little off of the left side. Would also love to see it in black and white but that's cos I'm a fan of it...!

I’m not accomplished by any means so please don’t take this as serious advice but looking at the exif on #2 I wonder whether you might’ve achieved a better exposure by selecting a slower shutter speed coupled with a lower ISO?

The shot of Jackie is spot on in every respect IMHO – a lovely candid portrait (y) Were I pressed to find any fault (difficult) it would be that it’s a shame you’ve not got all of her hair in the frame. A really nice image all the same though and I like it a great deal. Thanks for sharing :)

thank you for your comments.......i shall try to remember tips for the future......jackie

Back