I Got an A!!!

Name
John Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've just received the results from my second and final year of an HND at college and am very pleased to announce that I achieved an A in my graded unit. (I wanted some smileys in here but I can't have any when I'm posting ten images lol I'll just put =D =D instead!)

Submitted images are as follows:

CLICK EACH IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW!!

3 & 4.

John

Last edited:
Thanks very much guys! It was a self initiated brief, which I wrote to the theme of Applied Photography, High Speed Flash, Polarization, Technical type stuff....

John

Absolutely amazing images - well done you!

Super photos and congratulations on your "A" well deserved (y)

Fantastic set! I'm not sure the last one fits with the rest, but overall....brilliant and well deserved! :)

You deserve a big congrats!

Excellent pics!

3 & 4.

John

Star of the show to me, prefer the left slant than the right , must be something to do with reading, (left to rught), just flows better, and the spring in '4 is cut off top right, extremely well done on your grade

as said elsewhere the last the last is not in keeping

Last edited:
Congratulations on your well deserved A. The pictures are all stunning both technically and visually. Well done indeed.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Great shots - glad all your hard work paid off (y)

It really is not surprising at all John that you attained an 'A' with these images. They really are superbly executed, and are wonderful to look at.

Well done.

Thanks very much to everyone who's commented so far!!

Someone asked where I go from here, I've got myself a place on a PDA course at college so it's a one year course, after that I might look at a University course, or just get out there in the big bad world and hopefully get some work.

Once again, thanks very much for your nice comments :)

John

Well deserved, a cracking set of images and good use of colour

great work, well done

you have given me some ideas of stuff to try!

how did you do the slinky shot?

It's on a home-made set of steps against a black background with multiple flash.

A fair bit of trial and error involved!!

John

congrats on the A, i have my interview for your college tomorrow! abs crapping myself... lol.

seen the tennis ball shot and spring shot at the exhibition, they look great when printed.

These are fantastic images John and your grade was well deserved. Congratulations. (y):clap:

A well deserved A! well done, 1 is definately my fave! the ball is so crisp!

Congrats John, well deserved too

Back