Review I love my camera bag ...

Thanks for the heads up, just reserved the nearest one available, as above not "needed" as such because my Slingshot 200AW has served me well but at that price it's silly not to, means I can wash the 200 and have it dry naturally whilst still having a bag in hand, that EOS badge is going though lol :p

I found this bag a bit confusing to begin with ... I saw a pic of a guy using the extra strap attached, I soon realised that's for people who want to wear it over their left shoulder. Right shoulder is the proper way, as in the video above, plus it's the preferred shoulder for most I imagine. So cut the extra strap off? no need, it can be folder and tucked under the little flap there. :)

......... that EOS badge is going though lol :p

I need to do something about mine ... purely because, being an urban togger, I simply don't want to advertise the fact I'm carrying camera equipment any more than I have to.

Last edited:
none in the Liverpool area :(

Thanks just ordered one. I've been after something like this for ages. Had recently bought a different bag which I'm pleased with, but its was twice this price and this looks a nicer design.

Picked mine up and it's a perfect addition to my growing bag collection. Good for when I don't want to carry much kit but also don't want to be handholding my camera all the time. Thanks again for the heads up.

No where round here have any gutted. Ideal for the 750 with the 70-200 on oh well. I'm sure someone will put one up on the classifieds soon haha

No where round here have any gutted. Ideal for the 750 with the 70-200 on oh well. I'm sure someone will put one up on the classifieds soon haha

Hey kingo15 ... this sounds like the most perfect bag for your needs, maybe you can get one and get it delivered. As people do. :cautious:

One reserved. Don't need any more camera bags, but I ain't going to let that stop me :D

Kingo 15

I've just checked again seems there are some in stock in our local Argos (Liverpool) going to sweet talk the mrs ;) in buying one

@Kingo46 just checked still not down this way. Not a major purchase I don't really need it. But I'll keep checking on the off chance.
Cheers for the heads up thou

Back