I need some help on a response to themes

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
-I apologise if this is the wrong thread-
Hello, I have been set the task, as a student, to create a personal response to several themes that have been provided by my teacher. However, I am unsure how to tackle this question and how I should write about it. I have been asked to collect some pictures for the themes as well but I am just a bit stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Sam, I'd suggest you research the themes a bit and then you might be in a better position to write out an essay on them. From my experiences of college (a LONG time ago) they liked to see you you gathering information for yourself, and your thought process behind what you wrote. That said theymay have changed since my college days.

Wayne said it. To add a bit more...

Google Images and Flickr are great resources for research. Type your theme into the search box and go.
Deviant Art is also good for researching themes in other mediums but has got a bit anime over recent years.
And if it's a formal education establishment, Magnum is also a good place to start. Their image archive has a search box here: https://pro.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=CMS3&VF=MAGO31_2_VForm

Grab a bunch of pictures that catch your eye. Print them out and make a mood board in a scrap book, or a digital collage in something like OneNote, then look at them, have a think about what you like/don't like, and write it down.

Welcome to TP!
(Edit - just seen the date... Hope you get this!)

Back