I thought I Would Add A Little Dazzle

Just slightly to OTT for me.:eek:

So Carol the important question is "Do you like it"?

What end look were you trying to achieve ?

Jesus.. my eyes!!!... make it stop!!

Goo on you for playing around and trying new things.
It's not for me but art is in the eye of the beholder

Well that has impact :wideyed:

Looking past the psychedelic processing for a minute, the photo has a a couple of issues, it looks a little blurred/soft but I'm almost tempted to say its down to the processing/saving as a fair portion of the softness looks to be down the being over compressed (jpeg compression) secondly it also looks over exposed, the sky appears to be devoid of detail...

That said I like the composition with a fully reflection of the monorail, though its some what unfortunate that the one foreground plant island is quite prominently blocking the front of the monorail reflection, I wonder if you'd have been able to compose to avoid this being so prominent?

Now to the colours, I'm not really sure why you went down the route of the LSD Trip, maybe it was the magic of the location (guessing its Disney land/world?) but if this was the case did it really need it? I photographer friend from the states used to spend a lot of time round the parks and the vibrancy and theatric nature of the parks were colourful and crazy enough without the supporting colours of this trippy processing...

Matt

thanks for the comments... I was just playng around with this photo that I took recently.... thought I would chnage it and put it into the creative photography thread... have you seen the original post post of this photo.... Much better... LOL... thansk for your input... Carol

thanks for the comments... I was just playng around with this photo that I took recently.... thought I would chnage it and put it into the creative photography thread... have you seen the original post post of this photo.... Much better... LOL... thansk for your input... Carol

I cannot say I have seen the original however if you've got a link I'd like to (y)

Now that really is very nice, I also have to apologise as I did think from the artistically edited version that it had been a little bit over exposed but in truth the exposure is spot on...it really is lovely and vibrant with the flower islands, still a shame about that one foreground island blocking the reflection but that's a small issue...overall that is a very nice photo

thank you... this thread was all about distorting your photos... so I did that... this original was posted in another section.... glad you liked it... have a great day... C

Back