I won a thing!

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Just been announced the winner of the Forestry England #autumnleafwatch competition!

Ive never won anything before, so pretty chuffed.
£200 WEX vouchers and a year free pass for all the Forestry England locations in this area.

The shot that won, was my drone shot of New Fancy, an old coal mine spoil heap that is now a viewpoint.

Its also boosted my Facebook page quite nicely and Im Getting several orders for prints and canvases which is a nice added bonus.

6F3EE66F-DB7C-4EDE-8431-D943C226D59A.jpeg

Good for you lovely atmospheric image (y)

And a lovely picture to boot, well done!!

Well done, and deserved

:clap: Congratulations! And a deserving winner.

Congratulations! Which prize are you most excited about? :)

Congratulations! Which prize are you most excited about? :)
The vouchers will come in handy! I actually rarely visit the touristy spots where you have to pay, so not sure how much I'll use the pass, but maybe I will now I don't have to pay!

The vouchers will come in handy! I actually rarely visit the touristy spots where you have to pay, so not sure how much I'll use the pass, but maybe I will now I don't have to pay!
While I'm the same and mostly avoid tourist spots, I use Tesco clubcard vouchers and have liked many of ones I visited. It's great for the family.

While I'm the same and mostly avoid tourist spots, I use Tesco clubcard vouchers and have liked many of ones I visited. It's great for the family.
The thing is the sites here are all just open forest which there is an abundance of here! Also I can get into any of the paid sites for free by walking in from somewhere else. You are only paying to park a car rather than enter the place, and I can park somewhere else for free.

Other area sites are more "attractions" rather than just forest walks.

Congrats! That's an insanely good photo!

Cracking shot, well desrved :clap:

It good to win well done you. I won the Olympus POTM comp for November so can empathise fully with you. ;)

Back