Ice crystals.

Name
Robert Hofstra
Edit My Images
No
DSC_5653_zps8fe393cd.jpg

Fascinating shot Rob how did you take it? They do make very attractive patterns don't they.

I shot them with my 150mm Sigma lens on the vertical glass wall of a busy bus stop during the morning rush hour. The white light is snow, reflecting in the sun.

I shot them with my 150mm Sigma lens on the vertical glass wall of a busy bus stop during the morning rush hour. The white light is snow, reflecting in the sun.

Ahh I see, it wasn't the rush hour wass it? I bet you got some strange looks.:eek:

Ahh I see, it wasn't the rush hour wass it? I bet you got some strange looks.:eek:

It was..The bus stop had 15 (or so) passengers waiting for the bus.I realy dont care about strange looks.I totaly ignore my surounding when i see something interesting.:oops: :$

It was..The bus stop had 15 (or so) passengers waiting for the bus.I realy dont care about strange looks.I totaly ignore my surounding when i see something interesting.:oops: :$

Respect indeed that man.:clap:

Lovely image :clap: must keep an eye out for this sort of shot now winter is round the corner.

Very nice shot

Great attitude mate:beer:

Back