If I could say I love you

Name
Marcin
Edit My Images
No
dsc0980d.jpg

I dunno, the empty space says quite a lot. I feel it highlights the rocks.

If you crop it, there could be anything here, as it is it shouts "THERE IS NOTHING HERE"
I think that empty space is just as important as the details above it.

I like the shot as-is, wouldn't crop it myself.

I think just a little bit cropped off the bottom would add too it. It's a simple frame but it works great (y)

Stunning. The crop is spot on imo. Love the square crop, makes it look like some ambient record cover

Really liking this, had I have taken this it would be framed on my wall(y).

Really liking this, had I have taken this it would be framed on my wall(y).

Maybe in the future I will hang it on my wall..., :) .

I dunno, the empty space says quite a lot. I feel it highlights the rocks.

If you crop it, there could be anything here, as it is it shouts "THERE IS NOTHING HERE"
I think that empty space is just as important as the details above it.

I like the shot as-is, wouldn't crop it myself.

Yup I agree, brill shot. Get it printed and hung dude !!! (y)

Lovely work Marcin.

I recognised the style immediately, is it the same subject as 'I'm sorry I failed you', but from a slightly different angle?

Love it! (y)

I like this too, but I'm also concerned by the cropage.

Either have the horizon one third up from the bottom - or at exactly halfway. At the moment it's neither one nor t'other. Personally, for this shot, I'd go for the 50% horizon losing some of the cloud if you had to, or having more water at the bottom if your original allowed.

Last edited:
I really like this, I don't think I would crop it, the horizon doesn't have to be on the 1/3rds or 1/2 - it's fine just as it is.
Love the square image, I don't think we use this format any where near enough. I know there's one well known photographer that only uses the square format - can't think of his name at the moment, but his work is superb.

Anyway, if it was my image I would frame it and hang it on the wall !

I really like lots about this, especially the tones, nicely done. :cool: Would love to see more of your work, so keep posting! :)

:clap:dont crop it, i love it just as it is...it has such an emptiness and this picture describes how i feel at the moment. definately put it in your hallway for all to see.

Lovely, horizon is great for me, although it shows how different we all are reference the above comments. Testament to how good a shot it is if you can please everyone just by a simple crop!

Gorgeous! I love the smooth water and the sharp, harshness of the rocks. I think the crop is spot on!

Lovely work Marcin.

I recognised the style immediately, is it the same subject as 'I'm sorry I failed you', but from a slightly different angle?

Love it! (y)

Yes, it is. That rocks formation is called Mupe Rocks located in Mupe Bay :) .

Thank you and Im very glad you like my shot.

Back