Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Eat it!

050_147_zps7appchoo.jpg

Cracking perch, cracking shot Rich.

Very good indeed.

I take it you have got grips with the new camera system?

Cracking perch, cracking shot Rich.

Very good indeed.

I take it you have got grips with the new camera system?

Cheers Ade,I think so.Just need a few diferent species now,but hey you know me.Still off down Cornwall sunday for a few days so I might come across some wierd and wonderful example of Cornish wildlife :D

Cheers Ade,I think so.Just need a few diferent species now,but hey you know me.Still off down Cornwall sunday for a few days so I might come across some wierd and wonderful example of Cornish wildlife :D

What have we down here done down here to deserve your visit Rich ;):):):):)

Here is a good site for the daily scarce and more common sightings Rich, it gets updated daily at about 11pm http://www.cbwps.org.uk/cbwpsword/sightings/

If I can offer any other help with where to look just ask, I only do the far West of Cornwall as that is where the best
birding happens imho.

What have we down here done down here to deserve your visit Rich ;):):):):)

Here is a good site for the daily scarce and more common sightings Rich, it gets updated daily at about 11pm http://www.cbwps.org.uk/cbwpsword/sightings/

If I can offer any other help with where to look just ask, I only do the far West of Cornwall as that is where the best
birding happens imho.

Lol Mike yer lingo has me confused already :D This is gonna be a little relaxing break with my wife and her Sis and Hubby.Any bird shots I get whilst there will be purely accidental,I shall do a Scrivens and ask for a taster of ale in evey pub I frequent.Staying at St Agnes so will just hang around there with hopefuly a clifftop walk to the watering hole at Perranporth thrown in for good measures :naughty:

Lol Mike yer lingo has me confused already :D This is gonna be a little relaxing break with my wife and her Sis and Hubby.Any bird shots I get whilst there will be purely accidental,I shall do a Scrivens and ask for a taster of ale in evey pub I frequent.Staying at St Agnes so will just hang around there with hopefuly a clifftop walk to the watering hole at Perranporth thrown in for good measures :naughty:

Haha, you think you got problems with us down eer me ansome, Im off up to the Highlands next week, last time I was up there I got a few blank stares
when I spoke and vice versa ;)

The coast road from Portreath down can be good for Peregrines,Stonechats, Meadow Pipets, Linnets, especially west of Hells mouth, several pull ins for easy parking along that road, there is nearly always a Peregrine at Bassets Cove, it can usually be seen perched on the cliffs on one side or the other in the Cove, the coast path to the right of Bassets is always good for the smaller birds. St Agnes Head is ok for birds as well, its worth going there just for the views, stunning.

Haha, you think you got problems with us down eer me ansome, Im off up to the Highlands next week, last time I was up there I got a few blank stares
when I spoke and vice versa ;)

The coast road from Portreath down can be good for Peregrines,Stonechats, Meadow Pipets, Linnets, especially west of Hells mouth, several pull ins for easy parking along that road, there is nearly always a Peregrine at Bassets Cove, it can usually be seen perched on the cliffs on one side or the other in the Cove, the coast path to the right of Bassets is always good for the smaller birds. St Agnes Head is ok for birds as well, its worth going there just for the views, stunning.

Cheesr Mike,I am sure I will enjoy it with or without sunshine or birds :D I hear @BRASH gives private lessons :confused:

Very nice Rich, that new TC seems to be working for you!

Lovely detail and composition Rich, there's a marked improvement on your earlier shots with this outfit.

As for Cornwall, I was worried, but I checked and our dates don't clash :eek: there isn't room down there for both of us :D

Hope you don't mind Mike, but I've copied your link, were hoping to spend a few days doing a bit of birding while were down there.

Don't mind at all Trev, birding is all about sharing sightings with other birders, if it wasn't I would
not have found some of the rarer birds I have, good luck when you get down here Trev.

Great shot, background and white flowers really show off the colour of the blue tit

Hi Rich

The blossom sets the scene really nicely. Nice sharp detail on the BT as well. Sweet image all-round !

Back