Studio If you laugh at this you will go to hell

Edit My Images
No
2015-08-03_0009.jpg

From a recent cakesmash, It was the mums idea to put the hat on as she knew this would happen (she even ordered the print) so evil lol (she was a wee star apart from this at the end)

More here: http://www.mmcphotos.co.uk/2015/08/cake-smash-annas-1st-birthday-2/

LOL ... Ding Ding 'Bring out yer Dead' !
Fabulous timing, Great expressions.
Dont even worry about the top clipping or the toes on the edge, its a seller.

I'll bring some marshmallows for toasting when we get there.

Great, fun shot. Bet mum will be saving that for embarrassment purposes in years to come.

There's a market for these type of photos? :runaway:It reminds me of something I saw where blokes get their kicks from watching 'ladies' covering themselves in food. There's nowt so weird as folk.

tbh, i didn't even know cake smashes were a thing? is it an American thing?

seems like a waste of a cake to me ;-)

the photo reminds me of those blog posts where people post photos of their kid crying or throwing a tantrum over silly things like, "I told her she can't eat dirt" :)

Really like this one Mark, great timing & expression.(y) And one for mum to keep in reserve.:D:D

George.

I can't believe parents really want pictures of their kids sitting on the floor covered in cake. I can honestly say I have never had anyone ask me to take such pictures.

by the way Mark, not knocking you, or your work, the photos looks great. I'm just not familiar with the concept or why its a thing - but upon googling it seems it's pretty popular. It just seems a little strange to me, and as I say, a waste of cake! :)

my friends little boy hates getting messy, so any photos you took of him at a cake smash would be like the one in your OP!

Hi guys, im amazed theres so many who havent seen these things yet. Its definitely an American thing and seems to be gaining popularity. Theres been loads on here before. I guess its a real marmite thing and I agree it is a waste of a cake but business is business. The mother bought this print so job done. I think its a keeper for when she is older
Theres been quite a few enquiries recently for them and ive even been in touch with a baker to get cheap cakes. Theres money to be made guys!

Such a waste of cake! It must be a cultural thing about this cake smashing.

is it like if you leave chimps in a room with a type writer they will write shakespeare - if you leave a baby with a cake he/she will smash it? do you have to encourage them to do it or do they do it automatically or something?

p.s. i dont think babies are chimps :p

Back