ILMC/LMS - Silverstone

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
So I was at ILMC last weekend at Silverstone. Quite enjoyed the event, but feeling like I was bit a conservative compared to my usual self, not sure if thats Silverstone or just feeling uninspired!!

Full set here, although I haven't had time to sort through all the shots on my computer so more may be added from ILMC & CER.

Anyway, feel free to C&C.

Couple more in a sec.

What a great set of shots,Adam.
Am not a great fan of slanty stuff,but realise you circuit togs seem to love it,but out of these I love 2,3,and 5,just great work.
Real imagination and thought in all the shots,so well done.
Pons

What a great set of shots,Adam.
Am not a great fan of slanty stuff,but realise you circuit togs seem to love it,but out of these I love 2,3,and 5,just great work.
Real imagination and thought in all the shots,so well done.
Pons

Cheers, I really appreciate it! As I say I found the weekend a bit of a struggle, fences were annoying as per usual and just the scale of Silverstone made things a bit of a 'mare. But I really appreciate the kind comments!

Excellent set of shots, there's so much variety in there. Out of interest is #4 taken from Stowe?

As for something a little different I like no 7, was the last one the crash that cost us so much lost track time Saturday morning?

(y)

not sure if thats Silverstone or just feeling uninspired!!

I think its Silverstone and the fences are a nightmare to boot. That is though, if like most of us your on the wrong side, so to speak.

Great set though and i love #3 and #4

Excellent set of shots, there's so much variety in there. Out of interest is #4 taken from Stowe?

Cheers man! And it might be. ;)

As for something a little different I like no 7, was the last one the crash that cost us so much lost track time Saturday morning?

(y)

Cheers! I got some weird looks taking that shot...along the lines of 'He's taking photos of the grandstand'. And yup it certainly was, took a good while for the marshals to sort it all out - not to mention the amount of time it took to get the red flag out in the first place!

I think its Silverstone and the fences are a nightmare to boot. That is though, if like most of us your on the wrong side, so to speak.

Great set though and i love #3 and #4

True, and yes I was spectator side of the fence. Cheers for the comments!

Lovely set Adam - personally Im a fan of #4

Thanks mate, I seem to be getting a lot of nice comments about that one. It's a angle I tried at F2 earlier this year and have been meaning to go back to it ever since!

Shots 2,3 and 4 are blooming superb....:clap:
Great variety and good job done (y)
Clive.

A good set there and if that's an example of you being conservative then I'll look forward to seeing your stuff when you're in the zone so to speak.

What Clive said :clap:

A good set there and if that's an example of you being conservative then I'll look forward to seeing your stuff when you're in the zone so to speak.

Cheers guys!

Seeming this set is going down quite well I thought I'd add a couple more.

More on Flickr as per usual. C&C welcome.

Nice Adam, I really like the composition on #3. #13 and #14 are also great.

A little bit "Jake school" or "Gary school", but thats no bad thing.

Like it (y)

Nice Adam, I really like the composition on #3. #13 and #14 are also great.

Cheers mate, are you at Donington for British GT?

A little bit "Jake school" or "Gary school", but thats no bad thing.

Like it (y)

Haha, I'm not going to complain being compared to either of them two! Have to admit I had looked at quite a bit of Jakes stuff before I headed off to Silverstone just for some inspiration - so I wouldn't be surprised if it influenced my shots a bit.

Speedster502 said:
Cheers mate, are you at Donington for British GT?.

Considering it, I need to get to another race before the season ends for sure.

All of these are exceptional and brilliant, like them a lot Adam. Especially 2, 4, 5 and 17.

Back