I'm back.. Finally.

Name
Fuglstad
Edit My Images
No
The last month I haven't been able to take any photos at all. The reason why is that I was mugged by two people with knifes while I was covering the memorial concert after the terrible attacks on July 22d last year. They took all my camera gear; Nikon D7000, Nikkor 35mm f1.8G, Nikkor 40mm Micro f2.8, Nikkor 18-105mm, Sigma 70-200 2.8, Nikon SB-700 and my beloved Think Tank Retrospective 30 camera bag.

I've gotten some money back from the insurance company, so I managed to buy myself a refurbished D7000 w/ 18-105mm and a 50mm f1.8D (Which I love) :D I also bought myself an iMac 21.5" 2.7Ghz, which means the time I spend on processing has been reduced. So in other words, I am back and ready to go shoot some photos.

Here are some of the last photos I shot with my last D7000. (Which is the 3rd one in 2 years and 2nd this year, after I got pushed in a fountain on our national day. Some people are :wacky: )

20120709-TF3_3640 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr

20120710-TF3_3721 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr

The rest Hiking to Foldalshøgda

Sorry to hear of your encounter. At least they "only" took your camera equipment. With knives, it could have been much worse.

I don't know if you're aware of the Stolen Camera Finder website (link below), but if you drag one of your saved (digital) photos onto the site, it searches the web for uploaded photos with the same exif data.

A friend of mine used it a while back and ended up getting his camera back - he took a load of photos identified by the site round to his local police station and one of the coppers recognised people in some of the photos which led to recovery of stolen property.

Linky: http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

Sorry to hear of your ordeal . It least your ok . Give the website above a go and see what it brings up

Back