I'm happy with this shot (rugby)

Interesting to substitute legs and heads :D nice action capture

Good ..but would ahve been perfect if not cropped so tight at the top.. you ahve to leave room for the players to stand up straight and not be out the picture..... plus the horizon is wonky...you can tell by the line of the grass at feet..... little more room at top and slightly straighter for perfction... :)

Good capture, but actually looks like it could have been staged. Not saying it was, just that it looks like it. There are no clues in either background or foreground that it is on a rugby pitch, or that there is a game going on. This might be a strange comment, but that's what I thought when I saw it. There is no sense of the direction of play. It is kind-of without context.

Good capture, but actually looks like it could have been staged. Not saying it was, just that it looks like it. There are no clues in either background or foreground that it is on a rugby pitch, or that there is a game going on. This might be a strange comment, but that's what I thought when I saw it. There is no sense of the direction of play. It is kind-of without context.

I know what you mean and by cropping you lose where other players are on the pitch. There was a player running to the right and one stood to the left in this shot. It was a second team fixture and there was also only about thirty people watching so at that angle there was no spectators in the background.
I suppose by trying to get a clean shot it loses something in a sporting context.

Erm, corner flag perhaps.

Back