Im Now A Great Grandad A 3 Tier Cake For Our Granddaughter

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

We Made A 3 Tier Cake For Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting a baby girl any time soon, not any old cake its a nappy cake, made from disposable nappies, blankets, clothes, and roses we made out of baby socks, complete with cuddly Rabbit, and other gifts of oils, shampoos, talc, dummies and toys, I think Lauren and Dom, will love it, hope you do too :)

Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

IMG_2773 Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

IMG_2770 Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Last edited:
Don't think I would like a cake made from your socks Dave!:puke: :puke:

Seriously mate very creative! well done you two! (y)

Now that is very imaginative.

Nice Idea that Dave.

How fantastic is that! You and Julie are really young great grandparents and that is lovely. Hope no one tries to eat the cake though! ;)

I love it Dave, I bet your getting so excited for the new arrival (y) :banana:
Matt
Thanks Matt yes we are

How fantastic is that! You and Julie are really young great grandparents and that is lovely. Hope no one tries to eat the cake though! ;)

Thank you Janice It makes me feel old just saying it :LOL: and I hope they dont either :LOL:

Very inventive 'Great Grandad' :D oh sorry Dave and well photographed too.

What a lovely gift.

Nice use of the settee as a backdrop :)

Graham

Forgot to say Its made of 54 new born nappies, and wrapped in blankets, cloths/towels, and has oils, talc shampoo, a feeding bottle in the middle then its got the roses made from baby socks, and assorted toys and dummies, and of course the cuddly bunny on top, were going to wrap it in clear plastic and put a fancy bow on the top

Last edited:
Forgot to say Its made of 54 new born nappies, and wrapped in blankets, cloths/towels, and has oils, talc shampoo, a feeding bottle in the middle then its got the roses made from baby socks, and assorted toys and dummies, and of course the cuddly bunny on top, were going to wrap it in clear plastic and put a fancy bow on the top

And then baby will come along and poo in those nappies. Nice while it lasted though Dave. Great idea.

Nice thoughtful gift, were do I place my order :)

Yeah Great grand daughter has just arrived at 8-15pm Woohooooooooo Im a Great Granddad Now :woot: :banana:

Nah, yer not old enough lad! :shake:

Congratulations mate!!
When we wetting the babies head then? :beer:

Congratulations Dave, to you and the new parents. Great idea about the cake and good shots too.:clap:

Congratulations to one and all, I hope you have many joyful memories.

Back