imperfect perfection

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I do like #2, nice and close, good detail and the yellows seem both vivid and muted.

The others have nice detail but 1 and 5 seem to usage a blue cast.

Cheers.

Yep spot on with the blue cast, i wanted to jazz them up a bit and thought it gave them a refreshing feel! Didn't think i had but do you think they are over done?

Sorry, Thanks for the feedback by the way ;)

Last edited:
Yep spot on with the blue cast, i wanted to jazz them up a bit and thought it gave them a refreshing feel! Didn't think i had but do you think they are over done?

It's really up to you :) it's just that seeing something that is obviously white, with a hint of blue. Just looks a little strange.

Not wanting to name drop, but if you like botanical photographs I'm a great fan of Karl Blossfelt linky

Cheers.

Ok thanks for that. Pic no.3 is actually the colour of the flower. Minimal pp on this one

Last edited:
Hi Bobby

Like them all but LOVE the 1st one....the blue tint kinda suits it & I really like the placement in the frame :clap:

Thanks for that really appreciate it. Think im going to have a go with some more later? Have got a rose I did the other week on my Flickr page

Hi Bobby, by a very long shot I am NO expert ( as you will see I am a complete beginner) and at the moment Ihave found myself taking shots of flowers ( or should I say trying to take shots LOL)
I really love these! Nice clear,crisp images - if I can manage that then I will be very chuffed indeed :)

Thank you so much for the comment. I see myself as a beginner as well so feel free to post up any you may have to share.

Thank you so much for the comment. I see myself as a beginner as well so feel free to post up any you may have to share.
Would love to but I'm really struggling to get any images on here. I don't have Flickr and when I try to upload onto the site it says to big. I d'load onto my comp through l'room cs5 ( I know nothing about this either someone very kindly loaned me it!)

In a nutshell I can put battery in camera, switch on and depress the shutter lol!

Back