In flight, Butterfly.....

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Given up on Buzzards, new challenge is Butterflies, jeeezz fast little buggers !
6t9q03212bt6.jpg

:LOL: ... nice try ... (y)

Can see this being a bit of a challenging enterprise ... :cautious:

Watching this space ... :D

:p

Nice catch, butterflies are too damn flighty for me but what about a 2mm fly (Thaumatomyia notata) ;)

538536130_dd4250644a_o.jpg

Ian if you use flash you will freeze the butterfly even at 1/125, worth a try ;) I have tried butterflies but they are so damn hard to get You done well with that shot.

Hi I agree a very tricky shot to do there's never much light in butterfly houses, it is a nice try

Didn't even think of taking my flash but will next time, it was the M111's first outing so I was fumbling with things if I am honest !
Imageshack is just having a fit, will drop a few more in when it sorts its life out :(

Seemed to be a bit of an in flight battle going on, it was very Top Gun, they buzzed the tower a couple of times ( Me ) lots of swirling around and looping the loop, I must have looked a right twonk spinning around with the 70-200, lol !
butterfliessk9.jpg

I am shooting my first Wedding at the venue where the Butterfly house is so I thought I would go up and get some Butterfly shots for them, it has become a new challenge and I reckon with practice there should be some really cool shots to be had, they do give you the willies though when they land on your head, you feel like swatting them, must resist, must resist !

right up there with dragonflies, way too quick for my old reflexes

Back