India...

Hi you will get much more feedback if you post pics on here rather than linking to websites.

That said you have some good pictures on there :)

Hey, i prefer to post links to my site as opposed to having to host them elsewhere and upload them onto a forum as i am understandably paranoid about copyright and intelectual property!

Not to mention i prefer the way they are displayed and captioned on the site, you get a better feel for the project as a collective piece.

Thanks for taking a look though. :)

If you have to insist on linking to your site, can you please link to the specific image you're asking for comments on, otherwise all the posts just read as spammy and only intended to drive traffic to your website :)

Thanks

surely its much less spammy to post one link to a collection of images as opposed to posting a huge selection of individual shots or individual links to every picture i want people to see? Not to mention its less time consuming for everybody.

less spammy but also more hassle (not really but feels that way)

tbh if your unwilling to post pictures i think your unlikely to get much in the way of detailed feedback.

Hey, i prefer to post links to my site as opposed to having to host them elsewhere and upload them onto a forum as i am understandably paranoid about copyright and intelectual property!

I've just downloaded one of your pics to my desktop, so as far as copyright and intellectual property is concerned, your web site offers no security in these manners whatsoever. (pic deleted)
Each individual pic can be linked in a similar fashion as flickr or picasa (which I use) in your thread for us to see and comment on.
From what I've seen, you have some great work to share here. (y)

Jack I would like to compliment you on the images of India, I have no idea why members on this forum have to have petty digs rather than take a look at the work thats being offered for critique.
The images around Goa give a really good insite into the true India, I have not had a chance to go yet, but have relatives that love it and they say that depsite the poverty, you will struggle to find a more happy or friendly nation.
I have book marked you site, to look back on & enjoy more.
Pete

Thanks very much, i appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my work. I guess everybody just wants the forum to run as it should do, but i thought a link would be far easier than posting multiple images. SO sorry if i offended everybodies forum standards but the point of the thread was to share my pictures from India, so for those of you who viewed, enjoyed and critiqued my website, thank you. :)

Your images are coming up very dull and dark on in my browsers and on my screen. I think you might have a SRGB/ARGB mess up.

thats more likely to be a problem at your end as nobody else has had this problem and the images are fine on the various computers i view them on.

Back