Critique Infinity Bridge, Stockton on Tees

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
A very popular subject, and for good reason. Here are two shots taken on consecutive evenings. In the first, there was some nice light, but the wind prevented any reflections. In the second, cloud cover ruined the sunset, but I've never seen the Tees so calm!

Infinity Bridge
by srhphoto, on Flickr

Infinity Bridge Reflected
by srhphoto, on Flickr

I would be grateful for any comments or feedback on the images.

Best regards,

Simon.

Simon,

No feedback from me as I am still learning, both pics are nice but I prefer the first one due to the colours.

Both great pictures, but No. 2 is brilliant, you've taken it to a different dimension and level, really piece of nice work,

Geoff

I agree with Geoff, both are fantastic shots but no. 2 wins it for me. Nice!

x2 really nice shots Simon - and just around the corner from me as well... lol

Nice work (y)

Simon,

No feedback from me as I am still learning, both pics are nice but I prefer the first one due to the colours.

Both great pictures, but No. 2 is brilliant, you've taken it to a different dimension and level, really piece of nice work,

Geoff

I agree with Geoff, both are fantastic shots but no. 2 wins it for me. Nice!

This sort of thing needs a relfection. 2 for me.

PS, try 2 as a mono, it'll look great.

Thanks guys . It's amazing how different the conditions and time can give such different results. The challenge is to get the reflections and sky together!

Simon.

Thanks guys . It's amazing how different the conditions and time can give such different results. The challenge is to get the reflections and sky together!

Simon.

In one, that is the image you must take yourself. It will happen for you, keep an eye on tides, weather forecasts. The skill isn't at this level being able to use the camera, thats a given, but planning the shoot and conditions you need to get the best you can from the gear.

Back