INFINITY BRIDGE

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
heres one from the other week at stockton of the infinity bridge
c&c welcome and expected

Untitled-4-1.jpg

Lovely lines. Not sure the blue grass foreground does it any favours though.

I prefer the 2nd shot with the crop, nice image.

thanks sbowler i do have to agree i dont know what i was thinking with the first one

hi andi the bridge is in Stockton not to far from the boro so not far to travel for you

Neil, I think the cropped image takes away to much of the reflection and spoils the image somewhat. I have done a quick edit - hope you don't mind. Just my version.

I agree with nuttyboy....... the extra reflection definately adds to the shot.

I like your 2nd pic (cropped version) but do prefer nuttyboy's version with the extra reflection

nuttyboy i love your edit it was just me being very lazy and sorting it out good and proper so thanks for yours i likes it:clap:

nuttyboy i love your edit it was just me being very lazy and sorting it out good and proper so thanks for yours i likes it:clap:

(y)

#2 FOR ME, however whats going on with your image compression as its looks mega 'blocky' around the blue light flares?!;)

only driven by this in day light i am gonna have to make an effort to get there in the dark.. the second image is my fav.. and diff from what i have seen of it before..

well worth a visit gumbo and you have also got the tranny bridge and the new wheel in the boro which i will be going to have a look at this week

Back