Infinity Night

Edit My Images
No
Whilst not trying to steal Tony's thunder re the Infinity Bridge at Stockton I wanted to post a couple of the several images I got on Sunday night at this location which I had been meaning to shoot for a while.

I always like to shoot pleasing architecture at night especially when it's as well lit as this bridge.

Anyway enough rambling, here's a couple I got (sorry they are hosted on Photobucket but I can't work out how to do it from Flickr on my iPad!!)

As usual all C&C appreciated

09c386bc08cdb218b4e976adc5e09650_zpsab207aca.jpg

6319abe73a2e6a0f4a00e11667b5202b_zps424709f8.jpg

for once those small aperture light effects really work
i was mesmerised with no 1
and 2 strikes a down to earth feel with the signpost albeit the bridge is not advantageously shown
guess no 1 takes the prize

cheers
geof

That first one is just WOW.
Seriously, contact the tourist board. If they don't want to buy it, they're idiots.

Thanks everyone, your comments are really encouraging and I'm starting to develop a real passion for photography.

I find myself daydreaming at work about the next location for a shoot (this coming Sunday!) and am determined to improve my skill level.

I've had a couple of offers to buy my photos from friends since I started 8 months ago but I don't feel confident charging anyone yet and have just given them away for them to get printed themselves

The day I sell one commercially would be a very proud day!

Nick, steal away my friend - these are terrific! (y)

I have been meaning to get down there and grab some night shots of the bridge for a while, and after seeing your results I will definitely do so soon!

I clicked through to your flickr and I must say that I really like the unposted shot titled "Blue Water", maybe even moreso than your first shot here. Fantastic shots of Whitby Abbey, Transporter Bridge and Saltburn pier too - very inspirational stuff :clap:

Cheers Tony! :)

Just uploaded a couple more onto my Flickr which may help you in your upcoming night visit there re shooting angles I found worked well (y)

I really like the above and have to agree with Tony some of those on yourr flickr page are stunning, if this is how good you are when your not confident I can't wait to see what you can do when you are!!

Thanks Ian, my photography is coming on and your comments are much appreciated.

I'm still learning the ropes and have some way to go yet!

Cheers Tony! :)

Just uploaded a couple more onto my Flickr which may help you in your upcoming night visit there re shooting angles I found worked well (y)

Added you as a contact last night, so just taken a look - really love "Arching" with the reflection and superb sky! Thanks for sharing them and well done (y)

2 great shots 1st one's a peach:)

Back