inspired by the lego threads i bring warhammer.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
No
I have found myself getting a little bored with my usual genre of photography (wildlife) mainly due to the weather so I wanted to have a little break and try new areas I was amazed after looking on here today at some of the Lego photography its fantastic.

as I don't have any Lego and only warhammer I thought I would give it a try, no way near as good as others but happy with my first try.

hope you like them.

13975319440_900e17afe1_c.jpg

13975294479_c63ecd7b16_c.jpg

13975391487_8dc982a2fa_c.jpg

Rich I'm so all for anyone who trys something different & yes I do like Warhammer (y)

Really liking the overall feel of these! Great work with the fitting backdrops ;)

The Emporer protects
Good on you, I love warhammer. Got loads of epic in the loft and the odd bit of 40k. Also enjoy the heresy audio books.

Number 3 for me. I like the way you've used fire. IMHO the Chinook let's the others down, go get yourself a thunderhawk gunship ;)

Space Marines, great idea! Loving these but I'll agree with Mike with regards to the chinook, a Rhino would look awsome if you've got one though.

Now, where did I put my squad of Terminators.........................?

Thanks for the comments and do agree about the chinook lol but its all I had so just used it oh and I burnt the propellers with the fire ... doh. Look forward to seeing some of your creations its a great idea and fun.

Back