Interfit EX150 Mark II - 2 Head Kit (INT182)

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi anyone got one? they are on offer in jessops at the moment! linky I know I should spend more but really cant at the moment should i get it or should I save a lot longer?

I will be using it in my home studio for mostly small family shoots and that is all for the near future.

thanks.

Michael.

well thanks all, take it that they are ****, or did i just not put it online at the right time?

Michael.

I would say you would get more hits if you put it in the right section like "lighting"

I can't comment on the Interfit kit but i've recently bought the Lencarta Smartflash set which is their base begginer pack and its well worth it so for £200 that doesn't seem too bad to learn on.

got some sitting here, not mine (borrowing them from photosoc for the summer) and they're pretty good as an intro to playing - I was used to off cam hotshoe flash (and I use hotshoe flash as accent sometimes)

the kit I have came with 2 heads and stands and parabolic reflectors and covers, with a softbox and 2 real nasty shoot throughs (though these may have been added after) I would grab some a grid to go with defo and the interfit IR trigger is useless (or mines busted)

but the heads work good

oh and the dvd with these was so unbelievably crap, he was a boring guy and he took bad pictures :O on the dvd the pics were so un inspiring i mean wtf

Back