Introducing Grace...

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
No
My partner's new little niece, Grace, came 4 weeks early and we had the pleasure of doing her photos last weekend. Loads of nice ones but I wanted to share these. There's more than usual, but that's because she's tiny & lush & I'm biased!
As always, constructive criticism welcome.

Newborn photography by Little Gems, on Flickr

Newborn photography 07 by Little Gems, on Flickr

Good shots like these is the only way to keep
them as they are… these cookie monsters do
have the nasty habit of growing too fast! ;-)

Lovely set. Just cheered up a proper old grump who has had a rotten few days
The parents must be delighted with the imagination and love you have invested in them

What a lovely set of images, enhanced by wonderful pp.
No2 is simply sublime

Thank you all for the comments, very kind. Parents haven't got back to me yet but hoping they like them! Can't decide on my favourite but I do really like the black & white one where she's cradled in dads arms - I do know that the 'arms from nowhere' thing can be a bit marmite though, but I happen to like it :)
Thanks all,
Jim

The usual top quality stuff.. and as usual, I prefer those with less cutesy styling.

PS.. Did I see one of your shots being used to advertise a newborn training course?
Thanks Simon, I know the 'cute' factor is a bit divisive and to be honest I tend to like the simpler ones without lots of 'stuff' going on, but parents invariably like them.
I'm not aware of any of my images being used - would you be able to point me in the direction of it via PM?
Thanks
Jim

#2 is by far my favourite shot. Absolutely gorgeous. No frills, gimmicks or cutesy props. Just a beautiful baby girl cradled in her parents arm. Stunning.

Back