iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Taken tonight at Sierra Hull and Justin Moses gig, on a Pixel 6

PXL_20230126_211240587.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using my "iPhone 12 Pro Max" quite extensively recently for my Street Style snapping and have often wondered if I really need to take my RX100M6 out with me as well. I have to admit there has only been a few times when I've missed a shot because the iPhone just couldn't get close enough, but on the contrary the iPhone has managed to get me more usable pic's per outing than anything else I've ever had with me. Most of this has been down to spontaneity & convenience with the speed of focus together with excellent facial tracking, plus hardly anyone even notices me as pretty much everyone has a cell phone with them these days.

I came across the following YouTube vid' the other day and it would seem that I'm not alone in my thoughts. I'm pretty much certain that when the later "iPhone 15 Pro Max" is released later this year it will almost certainly make me shift to using my iPhone exclusively for my street snapping and probably for some of my other pic's as well.

View: https://youtu.be/FtFQFz9bIYg

Last edited:
I've started to do some "Street Style" snapping with my iPhone together with the Hipstamatic app and this is my first attempt which is Straight Out Of The Camera with the exception of the watermark.

"Enjoying Coffee"

iPhone 12 Pro Max, Hipstamatic App. (Apart from my watermark this snap is straight out of the cell phone/camera).
Enjoying Coffee-03722ip by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: zx9
Looking out the window it's a red sky tonight, pity that chap up the road parked his van outside my house AGAIN
PXL_20230207_171936261~2.jpg

Back