iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

So far behind I'm only just catching up to the 20th of June. :(
Anyway, here are a few I took on a trip to Brighton that day. The first one was taken using the stock camera app on my Galaxy S2, the others were taken using Vignette in random mode:

Couple taken today, at the new visitors centre, Giants Causeway.

CausewayTP-1.jpg

CausewayTP-2.jpg

Taken this week with my Samsung Galaxy Ace ...

1. Castle Howard

2vt4a2q.jpg

2. Atlas Fountains at Castle Howard

313iz6e.jpg

3. Forth Rail Bridge

2i06a0g.jpg

Now the graffiti shots:

Follow Your Dreams

God Save the People

Hide Your Love Away

This last one is by Banksy's protégé, Thierry Guetta. Not sure who did the previous 2, but they're only yards away from the Guetta.

Long time since I posted anything so here's one from the iPhone tonite on the cliff tops at Huncliff, Saltburn-By-The-Sea.

Can I ask if anyone's already listed in this thread or elsewhere what the best photography app for the Iphone is??

I only have mine about 10 days and don't think the quality seems that great personally so wondering what apps others are using or recommend?

Before this I only had a nokia c2-01 so was hoping to make use of some of the camera features of this phone?

Ricardo can I ask if you are using a particular app on your iphone at all, I think that your pictures are just fantastic quality.

Thank you. I use a few. Instagram of course, plus I like Camera+ (a lot) and SnapSeed. Of those last 3, the beach scene is unprocessed, the cat was done with Instagram, and the woman in the sea with SnapSeed.

Thanks again (y)

Sunset at Dunnett Beach, Caithness, on a recent fishing trip. I caught bugger all:bang: Samsung SII

Dunnett2-1_filtered.jpg

Just a couple I took at the park whilst the kids were playing

7867367132_99fb5d089e_z.jpg

7867354136_aeb2cda2bc_z.jpg

I was quite impressed with my 3GS camera when I used it at the Paralympic track cykng

7C745929-BE25-4CE7-8C6F-96D1A9029F2E-1395-0000010C6497AE0F.jpg

Last edited:
1st time out with welding glass, taken with my iphone 4

photo6an.jpg

Back