Ipod

Edit My Images
Yes
Music and photography are two things that mean alot to me, so I wanted to try and combine them. Please tell me what you think of this shot and how it's presented :)

ipod.jpg

Thanks,
Ewan

I like the contrast of the sleek lines of the nano against the rough and beaten up wood. I'd have preferred the screen to be clean and dust-free, though. :)

You have done a good un, I like it. Is it a SMIDGEN on the smallish side?

Hi Ewan ... I really am a fan of mono shots and, as far as it goes this is a pretty good try ... :D

For me there are one or two minor things that would improve it imhgo ... The shadowy bit top right is wrong ... the cable draped over the Pod is distracting as is the big old scratch running top to bottom ... :shrug:

On the flip side it is nice and contrasty and the composition is pretty good as is the lighting generally ... the screen of the Pod looks 'spotty' and ... :cautious: ... is this a Green Pod by any chance ... :thinking: ... on which subject I think maybe selective colouring for the Pod might just work ... ;)

All just mhgo ... :D

:p

Thanks for all your replies!

Ven, it's a black ipod I'm afraid! I do like the green ones though ;) I'm keeping the big scratch and the cable drapage as I think it adds to the shot but I'll be taking it again with a clean screen and without the shadow in the corner. Cheers :)

Ed, no it's 800 pixels exactly :) Or do you mean the Ipod?

Chillijam I agree with you too - going to clean the screen and take it again :)

Thanks again for all the feedback!

I think it's a cracking shot Ewan. My only comment would be to leave the ipod on so that it's showing details of a track.

I think it's a cracking shot Ewan. My only comment would be to leave the ipod on so that it's showing details of a track.

Just what I was thinking!

Back