Irina & Marius. Wedding

Stunning work. You're fast becoming one of my favourite photographers.

Wonderful work Aleksandras. You combine wonderful story telling with an incredible ability to produce beautiful image quality.

You always produce beautiful black & white. Could you share what process you use?

The images are truelly lovely,sharp and so clear. I think a few of the first shots of the bride getting ready are a little too busy for my liking but when you scrol down to the colour ones they are simply stunning.

You certainly seem to work so hard at every wedding you post links to.:clap:

Great work as always Aleksandras. You are definitely my favourite wedding photographer.

Can only add to the rest - a stunning set and your other galleries are all of an equally high standard. Inspirational stuff!

Hello, can i ask why did you choose this set to be in B&W?
Thanks!
Black and white image I do in the converter. Usually changes the ratio of the levels of color channels. Add contrast.

Wander through the city or go somewhere in nature - in Lithuania is not something unusual. But I always try to encourage these ideas. I think this makes sense. The ceremony and feast - too small for such a day. I think so. In general, I would like to see (or even shooting), traditional English wedding. I wonder what is "English wedding".
Thanks, Lynton! :)

Getting married July 2012, just wish we could afford you!

Although England would look good on your portfolio so if you'd like to negotiate a price give me a shout :D

On a serious note, stunning images, made even better by the fact that they are ALWAYS stunning images

Superb!

There is "tack sharp", and there is "Babi sharp".

I loved the sunset near the end, and the wide angle shot at night in the marquee.

Getting married July 2012, just wish we could afford you!

Although England would look good on your portfolio so if you'd like to negotiate a price give me a shout :D

On a serious note, stunning images, made even better by the fact that they are ALWAYS stunning images

We think we can agree. :)

Back