Is Bob Rigby photography legit?

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Apparently the sole provider of Wimberley imports into the UK and I need a replacement foot for one of my lenses. I placed an order on Saturday and haven’t heard anything at all. Oddly the money isn’t even pending from my bank account either and their telephone number doesn’t work…

Should I be phoning my bank at this point?

I bought a Wimberley foot for my Canon 500 II a few months back from them (recommended by a few people on here)

Didn’t get much in the way of communication and stuff. But it was sent to me promptly.

I bought my Acratech head from them in November 2021. No issues.

Not sure why you would contact your bank if they haven't taken any money and their website clearly states that they don't accept phone calls and to email them.

Are you sure the order went through okay?
Have you emailed them?

Reading further into that article I found that they did remain in business from this address: 11 Legh Road, Adlington, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 4NE. Bob Rigby can be contacted on 07775 845854.

I bought a Wimberley foot for my Canon 500 II a few months back from them (recommended by a few people on here)

Didn’t get much in the way of communication and stuff. But it was sent to me promptly.
I’ve not been sent any tracking info but the foot is coming today apparently

Bought an Acratech head from them a few years ago and after a few weeks Bob Rigby phoned to ask me how I was getting on with it. I said that actually it wasn't heavy duty enough for my needs and he said to return it and he would exchange it for a larger model. So no complaints at all - quite the opposite, in fact.

I’ve bought Wimberley accessories from them recently and everything was fine.

Back