Is it me are all 5dmk2's sold out, everywhere?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Cant seem to find any in stock at a decent price, some places do it bundled with the 24-70, some dont.

What is the usual delivery time for Kerso?

Noticed that the local London Camera Exchange had one in this morning. Unable to say what it was priced at though.

MBP are showing in stock too

That might be partially my fault.. I bought 8 of them for work the other week. :D

But yeah, there seem to be supply problems with these as several of the dealers I got quotes from were short on stock.

Says it's new and the price shown is based on trade in. I'd try them anyway, be surprised if they passed up on a sale.

I'll call and see. They are £2069

What about DigitalRev? I know they are Ebay, from Hongkong, but are they reliable?

I'll call and see. They are £2069

What about DigitalRev? I know they are Ebay, from Hongkong, but are they reliable?

Yup, had no problems with them, but make sure the transaction is no import duty and tax guaranteed, otherwise you may get an invoice from DHL a week later with a nice £200 surcharge :puke:

As for Kerso, if he has the stock, you should see the item within 72 hours, provided the item is in stock. If not, expect a wait of about 10 days..

Yup, had no problems with them, but make sure the transaction is no import duty and tax guaranteed, otherwise you may get an invoice from DHL a week later with a nice £200 surcharge :puke:

As for Kerso, if he has the stock, you should see the item within 72 hours, provided the item is in stock. If not, expect a wait of about 10 days..

I'd rather get it from kerso then, ive noticed that some of the things from digital rev and from London and are slightly more expensive because there is no extra to pay.
I guess kerso is out right now as he isnt answering my emails yet, just wish he had better contact details so I could give him a call.

Thanks for order Richard. Please note there is always a 5 hour time difference for me, hence delay. Glad we got sorted. Time for a competition on TP for all members. Ian.
I'd rather get it from kerso then, ive noticed that some of the things from digital rev and from London and are slightly more expensive because there is no extra to pay.
I guess kerso is out right now as he isnt answering my emails yet, just wish he had better contact details so I could give him a call.

£1722 delivered from Hong Kong, inclusive of taxes (if you get charged they reimburse) from Onestop Digital....

http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_22&products_id=490

I've used Digital Rev for lenses and a 50D, shipped over from Honkers. Delivery normally takes a couple of days, certainly under a week. I ordered my 50D one Tuesday and had it in my hands two days later at around 1pm. I've also used Onestop but not for anything so expensive. I would happily use either one of them again.

Jessops near me reckons the 5Dmk2 is in short supply anyway and that there's a 6 month wait for the 24-70 and probably the 24-105

Simply Electronics has them in stock at £1809.00, based in the UK, seems very cheap though!!

Back