Edit My Images
Yes
...... I must be overdue! " :D

OY8N6457-01.jpg

OY8N6455-01.jpg

"I'm seeing a bird tonight anyway"

:coat:

Absolutely superb! Look at its little foot! :LOL:

Brilliant. I think its probably my favourite of all your (excellent) shots :clap: :clap: :)

Thanks peeps. I shot off a whole sequence of shots but this was by far the best. :)

Awww... that's a lovely shot. I'll even forgive you for the bad joke!

Not fair :( How do you manage to get such a fast shutter speed without it being as black as midnight? :thinking:

Not fair :( How do you manage to get such a fast shutter speed without it being as black as midnight? :thinking:

I just checked...it was 1/800th at f5.6, ISO 800.

Well it was nice and bright anyway, but I have no qualms at all about shoving the ISO up to 800 or even 1000 and I don't find noise any real problem at all - more so when there's plenty of light. When light levels are much lower then you will tend to see more noise from high ISOs :)

I'm having trouble with anything other than ISO100 on my camera being really noisy. Might have to consider upgrading to a Canon or a Nikon me thinks.

How close to the robin are you?

WOW!!

Spot on CT - amazing shot :clap:

I've added another shot from that sequence. :D

:notworthy:

(might work better with 'face down' first, though?)

Brill !

wow! they are amazing, :love: so wish i could get shots like those! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

The Robin shot is very good Cedric, Nice..:clap: :clap: :clap:

Brilliant love them both, the birds just love a bath when it gets dry like this, in saying that I have old 1mtr Sat dish and no matter how cold it is they love to have a good old splash in it.

Back