Isle of Mull

Name
Dave Tucker
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
Just returned from my first trip to the Isle of Mull, took my Sony RX100, which is a stunning compact camera. I took this shot using the HDR function.

DSC00374_zps7cc6bc4c.jpg
[/URL]
more photos and Time Lapse video on my Blog:
http://eastcoastandbeyond.co.uk/magic-of-mull-october-2013-videos-pictures-and-cuteness-warning/
Regards
dave

Very nice photo Dave, RX100 must be one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Visually and technically competent, Dave, but ... IT LOOKS LIKE AN HDR SHOT rather than the world I love!

Visually and technically competent, Dave, but ... IT LOOKS LIKE AN HDR SHOT rather than the world I love!
Hi Rog,
I did use the HDR function, so I guess it did what it claims to do, however I must confess I am not the greatest fan of HDR.
Dave

If you have just returned from Mull you must have been up rally week. This year was the first year I haven't photographed those boats as they slowly decay.

Hi Rog,
I did use the HDR function, so I guess it did what it claims to do, however I must confess I am not the greatest fan of HDR.
Dave

Nice composition, but I reckon that the HDR effect spoils it a tad. Pity, because it looks "overworked".

I rather like it, and for once don't mind the HDR "thing".

If you have just returned from Mull you must have been up rally week. This year was the first year I haven't photographed those boats as they slowly decay.

hi, we arrived on the Monday so missed the Rally, but still was a fantastic 72hrs, will be going for a fortnight next year, loved it that much! Have done a trip report with more photos and a few time lapse videos on my blog.

www.eastcoastandbeyond.co.uk

Dave

Back