Isle Of Sheppy..

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I spent the day with Shutterman and Natjag, we had a good day weather wise, and i think we all came away with some keepers..

Here are a couple from the day..

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0073-Edit.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Thanks for looking.. (y)

Last edited:
Love 1,4 and 5. My aunt is buried at that church (I think)

#2 did something for me and I tried some edit, if you do not like it then i will delete.
The reason was to give more depth to the shot and take out some of that dreadful modern boat.

Sheppy.jpg

Thanks Nick,

Has she got a stone? i could check out the names for you if you like?

#2 did something for me and I tried some edit, if you do not like it then i will delete.
The reason was to give more depth to the shot and take out some of that dreadful modern boat.

Hmm.. im not sure you have managed to add any depth, I think the boat should either be there, or gone altogether.. it looks wrong having just the tip sicking in to frame.. Thanks for having a try at editing it though.. (y)

Do you know the name of the Church?

Nice shots Fraggle. I like the Church exterior. I never done any of those. I also think your version of number 2 is better than the edit. Interesting that medwaygreen would like to remove it, as I was making it my focal point in the shots.

Thanks Nathan, the church is called Harty Church.. Googled it! lol..

Everyone has their own ideas on what looks good, you either like it or you dont! they say there are rule in photography, but im sure there are plenty of excelllent photos that break them all..

Anyway, its all good.. and we like what we like.. I like it with the boat.. (y)

Thanks Nathan, the church is called Harty Church.. Googled it! lol..

Everyone has their own ideas on what looks good, you either like it or you dont! they say there are rule in photography, but im sure there are plenty of excelllent photos that break them all..

Anyway, its all good.. and we like what we like.. I like it with the boat.. (y)

Ah, that's not the church. (Looks like it though!)

And one more for the boat!

yeah boat included, the edit doesnt work for me but always worth a go

Back