Istanbul

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
Yes
A few snaps from our recent break in Istanbul. I didn't really seem to get that inspired by the architecture and old buildings ... in the 'most beautiful building in Istanbul', the Aya Sofia, I took more photos of the scaffolding inside ... go figure.

Slideshow

Some good stuff there, The Blue Mosque is a swine to photograph with all that cable for the lighting. Nice, thanks for sharing (y)

Shame about the scaffolding inside, - I think its a quite breathtaking place inside without it.

Love the views of the city from the Galata tower - and the people looking out of the balcony at sunset. Did you take any more inside Topkapi - other then the couple that are there - to my mind that has more interesting locations inside then you've included in your set

Hugh

We didn't go into Topkapi Hugh ?

a nice set. really like the city (especially the old town areas)

too many to comment on, but stunning set. Pleasure to waste a few minutes on them.

Some belting shots there, really enjoyed looking at that set, that scaffolding is indeed pretty insane! Liked the shot of the ships chimey bit against the old buildings and the family by the dockside! (y)(y)(y)

Great stuff. I've always liked the way you get stunning photos from the stuff most of us dismiss.

I remember your slideshow from South West USA and having just got back back from there I'm kicking myself for not being more creative and looking for the unusual.

Nice set - some great people / street shots in there :cool:

Amazing sense of atmosphere conveyed through the whole set. Some great shots and a place to remember for sure!

Sulking! :sulk: I can't see any pictures as the slideshow is not working, and I have fast broadband and an up to date Mac laptop? I'll try again later and see if it works.

Superb set which brings back memories of our trip there early in the year. How many carpets did you buy ??

Superb set which brings back memories of our trip there early in the year. How many carpets did you buy ??

Lol, I already stocked up on carpet in India at the start of the year, no more this time.

Back