It started with a kiss, didn't think it would come to this...

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
First let's start with the music ...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3pf7o-9OOk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3pf7o-9OOk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now a little story about kissing...

#1 It started with a kiss ...

Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 400mm f/5.6 L
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 400 mm
ISO Speed: 500

#2 Didn't think it would come to this ... (cue lots of baby bunny shots!)

We now have more than 22 rabbits frequenting the garden daily. The majority of which are babies of all different ages!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed the soundtrack :LOL:

Jo
xxx

nice pictures and the bunnies are lucky out cat does not live next door, he brings them into the house

Jo, you really, really need to get your hands on a programme called pro show gold.

Go and find it you mad woman! :)

Lovely lovely set Jo

Love the images, titles and humour of all this, cheered me up no end(y)

Thank you, and I'm glad it cheered you up :)

nice pictures and the bunnies are lucky out cat does not live next door, he brings them into the house

Aww, but see I wouldn't mind that :LOL:

Jo, you really, really need to get your hands on a programme called pro show gold.

Why? I like composing threads, it keeps me busy :LOL:.

hee hee
very good - on all counts! :clap:
you're on fire tonight!

guessing you dont grow your own veg then. Lovely shots (y)

yep i agree with that the pic s are great but pro show gold would really do it proud..

hee hee
very good - on all counts! :clap:
you're on fire tonight!

:LOL: Thanks!

guessing you dont grow your own veg then. Lovely shots (y)

I don't, no. But this is where the tale of the bunnies may turn sad. Our landlord has a field full of new crops the other side of the house. They so far have battled drought, heavy rain and corvid invasion, for which there is now a scarecrow and bird scarer in use. :( I think it's only a matter of time before they realise the bunnies are becoming a problem to. I may even have to let them know myself ... :(

hehe number 6 is awesome :)

Thank you :)

yep i agree with that the pic s are great but pro show gold would really do it proud..

So am I right in thinking this pro show gold is like Windows Movie Maker, or is there more to it? Thanks btw.

Number 4 is Easter card material! :D

Great set though (y)

Thanks hon :)

Last edited:
pro show gold puts pictures to music Jo, honestly, you'd love it :)

Ah, I see! Well I already do that with Windows Movie Maker ;) I send my mum a disc every now and then with a mini picture movie, she loves it :LOL:

Gorgeous photos! =]

aaah-fond memories (not of kissing a rabbit I quickly add :) )

Cracking set of images Jo, crisp/clean with fabulous BG/bokeh and gorgeous light.

Excellent set of images Jo. I can't get at the Utube bits, but I can imagine (y)

I resisted the temptation to open the link to the song.... but it's still stuck in my head now!!!
Beautiful set of shots, all well executed - just hope the bunnies don't end up that way too!!

Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments :)

Unfortunatly I think these will be the last shots of the bunnies :( a cull has begun :crying: :crying:

Thanks Jo, These are really lovely shots, great to see such a lot of bunny character in them! :love:

Such a pity they may me no more.....:crying:

Thanks Jo, These are really lovely shots, great to see such a lot of bunny character in them! :love:

Such a pity they may me no more.....:crying:

Well at least 2 made it through hon, as we have 5 babies already this year :D

Thanks Andy ;)

what a stunning set of photos, the bunnies will be back (y)

Great set of shots. You have caught there behaviour very well. We have no young ones about yet.

Great captures Jo :clap: and as mentioned Proshow does a good job with music and slides.

Hot Chocolate was Quasimodo`s fave group, he prefered the revamped version.
It started with a Cyst :nuts:

Back