It was nice knowing you ..

Name
Amy Evans
Edit My Images
Yes
can't seem to get Benjamin Button out of my head at the minute therefore this image and title is dedicated to it

Model: Tiger
Photographer/editing: Me

C+C Welcome
To_grow____by_kittykitt.jpg

It_was_nice_knowing_you__by_kittyki.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen the film yet and I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination...however I just love the cropped image.

I think you have captured that don't mess with me or I'll give you a load of cheek look, the same period of development that my Son is right in the middle of now.:bat:

What PP did you use? you have obtained a cast over the image that realy suits the composition.

I love it...(y)

Kev

They are both really good and I loved the film so can connect with your inspiration.
2 is the best for me but the border is a tad annoying.

O and in the top left you have a section of brown on your backdrop??

I haven't seen the film yet and I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination...however I just love the cropped image.

I think you have captured that don't mess with me or I'll give you a load of cheek look, the same period of development that my Son is right in the middle of now.:bat:

What PP did you use? you have obtained a cast over the image that realy suits the composition.

I love it...(y)

Kev

Pp?

And thanks i do like getting c+c's xxx

They are both really good and I loved the film so can connect with your inspiration.
2 is the best for me but the border is a tad annoying.

O and in the top left you have a section of brown on your backdrop??

Yes i noticed this when i put em up..missed it when editing i will go back and get that damned brown mark lool... xx

Thanks for your comments xxx

Back