...its been a while.

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Been a while since i've posted any images on here, in part due to my complete lack of enthusiasm, however ive recently gone back to Nikon from a brief period with Sony, so heres my maiden shot with a D810 and a Nikon 28-70 2.8, taken yesterday evening at Caister, Norfolk.

Zig Zag by Neil Almond, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like this a lot, beautiful light, soft colour and composition. I may be tempted to crop some from the bottom if it were mine, but very nice

Nice to see you back mate wondered where you had disappeared off to!
Really nice work, like this a lot, great colour shadow and light, like those subtle reflections in the foreground. That texture really comes out in those posts!
I love my 810, and i'm sure you wont regret chopping in your Sony. OK the 810 is bulkier but I couldn't get on with the A7 when i borrowed a friends either.

Nice to see you back mate wondered where you had disappeared off to!
Really nice work, like this a lot, great colour shadow and light, like those subtle reflections in the foreground. That texture really comes out in those posts!
I love my 810, and i'm sure you wont regret chopping in your Sony. OK the 810 is bulkier but I couldn't get on with the A7 when i borrowed a friends either.

Cheers Steve, yep loving the D810, looking forward to getting out over the weekend with it!

All the best

Very nice, Neil....congrats on not trying to eradicate the turbines. They are what they are.
Your tones are lovely.

So I've not been able to stop looking at this picture. I'm intrigued, and excuse my naivety, but how did you get the water to come out so smooth?.. or was it just super calm water?

Back