I've Sold the Canon D-SLR, and bought a Nikon Bridge Camera

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Time will tell if I've done the right thing.
But first impressions of the new Camera are very good.

Wasn't what i had in mind but got a Nikon L120 for £99 brand new in my local store.

So far very happy

Thats good news then :) Was there a particular reason behind your decision? Looks like a good price too - happy days!

Mirus Lux said:
Thats good news then :) Was there a particular reason behind your decision? Looks like a good price too - happy days!

I have a few cameras, the one getting used the least was the D-SLR.... The one getting the most use was the Canon SX120is (superb camera these)

So decided to sell the EOS and have a rethink.

A few friends have bought bridge cameras and i've been very impressed with them.

Took it out with me today and really happy with it, but like I said only time will tell if I've done the right thing.
For £99 it is worth trying.
If i change my opinion i'll give it to my OH and buy something else.

Win win

Last edited:
Took it out with me today and really happy with it, but like I said only time will tell if I've done the right thing.
For £99 it is worth trying.
If i change my opinion i'll give it to my OH and buy something else.

Win win

Have you got any photos you could show me from the Nikon? I'm not selling my d90 but looking at getting a cheap bridge camera to shove in my changing bag (baby that is) that I'm less precious about due to price.

Sorry for the delay. What sort of shots would you like to see?

I've taken about 500 photos with it now, i'm really impressed with the little camera tbh

I've been looking at this camera for my son as his step in digital photography. It's in Argos for £130. Where did you buy yours for £99?

paulbillington said:
I've been looking at this camera for my son as his step in digital photography. It's in Argos for £130. Where did you buy yours for £99?

It was a managers special ££ as it was on display ,albeit behind glass cabinet away from customers hands.

Back