Jack frost was busy here.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Was up and about early today free day at zoo and castle boy was it cold out
this was about 9:15am very top zoo hill my fingers were so cold could hardly feel the shutter button. As per comments good or bad most welcome :).

3071830264_e03c2a5342_o.jpg

3071852710_3cc638ee05_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shots

1 is great but 2 is stunning, colour, compo and great textures. Like it lots.

Andy

Like them both(y)

1 is great but 2 is stunning, colour, compo and great textures. Like it lots.

Andy
Thank you :)

Like them both(y)

Cheers glad you liked them :)

Both are very good, but no.2 is stunning ,the craggy tree is a great focal point.

Dean

That long trek up that cold hill was worth it :)
Well done mate, good to see the D200 getting put to good use :)

Hope im not wearing it out :) whee i figured out multi quote woooot :)

Two very good shots but no 2 is my fave for exposure, composition, light and subject (y)

I think #1 for me! Those icy branches against the blue sky are great!

Thnx all much appreciated No1 I believe may be getting published in Edinburgh evening news gallery they asked for a larger pic :) fingers crossed

#2 for me, great mood and lighting

number 2 for me, it's stunning, as has been said before on this thread i know, but it is!!

number 2 for me, it's stunning, as has been said before on this thread i know, but it is!!

Thnx Poppy :)

Ive popped a copy of no2 of to Evenings news as well now as it seems to be popular choice I was kind of torn between which one to send. I might get lucky get two printed.

But more than happy with people`s comments and all the help an advice and encouragement Ive had from here in the short time ive been doing this.It has brought me on no end :)

And have to say without the help of EdinburghGary who has encouraged me immensely and let me use his D200 and dragged me off on his wonderful trips I woudnt be where I am now :). So Take a Bow EG.

Well it finally got published you have to scroll down to see it and the link on picture not taking you to bigger one for some reason , But hey my first published shot im happy EG watch out :p

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/

Much as I like the tree in no2 I think no 1 just wins it for me.

Jaco,

D200 is ready when you need it. Have not charged it, you must be getting cold sweats by now! :D

Gary.

Lol np ill charge it up :) Not too may withdrawal symptons the tablets worked fine :) Going sottish borders weeked to see sis so may get a play with andy's new 1Dmk2 :)
and try get some sunrise aand sunset shots :)

Back