Jackie's 52 2011 - Accomodation

Name
Jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
Having given up early last year due to personal issues I've decided to start again this year. Not particularly happy with the outcome of this shot as it was a bit rushed and I was lacking in inspiration. Having to shoot with just my in-camera flash doesn't help.

Should have moved the stray piece of bedding and probably the food bowl in the bottom corner which I couldn't move - cropping it out would have lost some of the idea of this being a home to a little furry hamster.

Was restricted to shooting through a small (4" x 6") opening in the front.

Plenty to work on moving forward and need to perhaps gve a little more thought to the subject

5339841279_94b8c329d5_z.jpg

This is a really fun picture and made me smile. Good sharpness in the eyes which is the important thing, and that's great eye contact which must be hard to get with animals. I like the bright colours as well. I agree with your comment about the paper bedding being a bit distracting.

Great start. Keep going. Patrick

Hi Jackie,

I would have to agree with the distractions in the shot you point out, but the shot still gave me a smile. Really sharp on the eyes & I love the contrasty colours

Good luck with the remaining 51 :D

Back