Jaguar D-Type (C+C wanted)

Name
danial
Edit My Images
Yes
hey all, this beauty was at llandow for the final of the national karting championship at llandow, so asked for it to be put on track at the end of the day for some photos... anyways c+c is most welcome, be as harsh as you like,
many thanks. dan

jagbw.jpg

jag.jpg

jag4.jpg

jag2.jpg

jag3.jpg

jag1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Daniel

That's a great car but a wasted opportunity, none of the pics seem to highlight the car.
They're all a bit snap shot like and the exposures and DOF needs to be looked at, take a look at some of the threads on here with car pics, try to replicate what you see.
Don't be disheartened at the harsh tone...

It's how I learn, keep it up and you will soon be posting cracking shots.

Paul

Danial

I dont profess to be an expert, but I think that if I had been approaching this I would have treated it a bit like portraits and used a perspective flattening long(ish) telephoto lens fairly wide aperture, possibly with low PoV. To be safe you could try this with a tripod.

Becuase of the lovely shape of the car you could try some abstracts also

Dont get stressed Ive taken much worse and they are decent record pics which you can use to benchmark your next set against,

Best Regards(y)

Last edited:
guys, not disheartened at all, nice to finally get some c+c 2bh, i did not have my tripod with me due to shooting the nkra karting finals at llandow, the car was used for a victory lap with the winning drivers, i know personally they aint the best pics, but, unless im pointed in the right direction i will not learn, this is where the more exp toggers like yourselves help...

Hi Dan
Had a little play, if you want it removed just say so.
think it adds a little, also a polarizer would help take away the reflections and boost the colours, especially the car.

Paul

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

great that is taz... lovely... what exactly did ya do to get it like that?

You were brought up to speak and use English, where do you find 'ya' in the dictionary ? :bang:

You were brought up to speak and use English, where do you find 'ya' in the dictionary ? :bang:

I'm Engerlish, fray Lancashire, hasta gee't a problem wi'tlad:LOL:

great that is taz... lovely... what exactly did ya do to get it like that?

Hi Dan

tweaked a little using photoshop, not sure if it's a bit ott, but british racing green is a gorgeous colour if caught right.

I played around with colour of car after a quick mask of it to boost the green, cropped some of the sky and so on.

At the end of the day the important thing is, most, if not all, I have done could probably have been done by yourself and the camera on the spot.

keep up the good work

Paul

Back