Jaws

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
20080510-20080510-_V2C2908.jpg

Cheetah from WHF, Kent

Thanks forlooking

Great colour, composition, DoF and subject. Didn't you go into the cage and tell this animal to put a paw over its mouth when it yawned?

Last edited:
Truly magnificent shot!

Sorry, no constructive C+C apart from, have you any more?

Thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

This image was taken back in the Spring and edited then, so at present I don't recall off hand if I have anything else. If I have anything suitable I will post

Tom

Last edited:
Great colour, composition, DoF and subject. Didn't you go into the cage and tell this animal to put a paw over its mouth when it yawned?

Thanks Russell for your comments.

Isn't it a bit rude to go into someone's home and complain about their manners :LOL:

Tom

Thanks Flash in the Pan and MarkEvan for your comments - much appreciated and valued

Tom

Awwww, it just wants it's tummy tickling, :D

Put me down for a yes to your picture. The long grass that hidden the rest of the cheetah's face served to bring out the main focal point that is the jaws. Good timing and positioning thus producing a great capture. Good work.

are you sure that is a cheetah? I keep looking at it and I'm leaning towards it being a leopard

Many thanks Dawn_B, Sweeny, garymercer, chewyuk, Ian_dj, Mikesphotaes, Jophotography, CarolF and les for your kind comments - very much appreciated and valued

Tom

are you sure that is a cheetah? I keep looking at it and I'm leaning towards it being a leopard

Looking back at my records this was in a series taken whilst I was by the Cheetah's enclosure.

I had missed a few postings of good shots, it is getting harder to keep up with them all on this busy forum, pleased I have not missed this one, great sharp detail where it matters.

nice shot ! (y)

umm just drop my steak in my mouth i cant be bothered to get up :LOL:

Many thanks Galaxy66, toonamp, denz, AshD, macky779, zarozina, pearce_jj and cosmix3 for your kind comments - very much appreciated and valued

Tom

Back