Wild Jay head shot

Not to shabby at all Charlie.I can see a few weird marks on it but realise it`s where you have not brushed all the cobwebs out of the camera out properly :D Hope you are keeping well M8 (y)

................... Hope you are keeping well M8 (y)

I doubt that, I believe he's had a rather unpleasant visitor recently.

I doubt that, I believe he's had a rather unpleasant visitor recently.

Well I could only think of Ade.Surely not? :eek: Poor Charlie!!:(

only viewing on my phone, but that looks ok bud.

sorry to hear about the reds.

Not to shabby at all Charlie.I can see a few weird marks on it but realise it`s where you have not brushed all the cobwebs out of the camera out properly :D Hope you are keeping well M8 (y)

Cobwebs! They are only in my wallet! I am well, thanks. Just little time for photography these days/

only viewing on my phone, but that looks ok bud.

sorry to hear about the reds.
I got a telling off from a Red this morning, up in the wood. Seems he did not like me handling his nuts!

Ach, he isnae that bad! Did I really just write that!

:D:D

Silly bugger never gave me enough notice for a meet. I had to go to work in the evening and ended up being there just about all night. Sods law:rolleyes:

:D:D

Silly bugger never gave me enough notice for a meet. I had to go to work in the evening and ended up being there just about all night. Sods law:rolleyes:

Ach he is getting forgetful. Must be an age thing!

Cobwebs! They are only in my wallet! I am well, thanks. Just little time for photography these days/

Glad you are keeping well Charlie anyhow,are you still keeping your hand in with the fret work?

Glad you are keeping well Charlie anyhow,are you still keeping your hand in with the fret work?

I don't do much fretsaw stuff during the summer, sawmill keeps me busy & just taken on 250 acres of forest to maintain. Also looking to expand the mill & branch out into timbers for bespoke timber framed buildings, but have a few plans foe the scrollsaw when the snow comes.

Fantastic close-up, one of my favourite subjects the Jay :)
Thank you. Glad you liked it. I was lucky enough to hear two of them "talking" softly to each other. Never knew they had such soft sounds, I thought all they did was screech when I set foot in the wood!

Back