Jaya and Amit civial service

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
No
Hello, I don't post as much but more of a lurker to see what people are producing.

I'm happy with these shots myself but I know it can be 1000000% better. I like how some of the photos are processed but its not the clean look I'm after. I don't want to copy exactly the way photos like Jessica Claire and Kerry Morgan produces but I think they are very true to the eye.

I think one of my big offset is the white balance and getting good skin colour not to the entire natural look but a bit more paler if you know what I mean, at the moment I don't set this when processing (eye dropper tool) but often change the temp a bit to a 'whiter' look.

Anyway enough of the talk, here are some of my favorites. Excuse the size :)

91921318.jpg

35754957.jpg

15094242.jpg

90867009.jpg

18568737.jpg

57843756.jpg

Really nice set of images. :)

I'd only say image 2 could do with levelling up a bit, also the video light has taken the warmth out of the skin tones...

no2 is the only one im not sure of my eye keeps getting drawn down to the kid in the foreground and the shot needs to be squared up for me. the rest are very good though.

I think you caught some nice moments. I'd want to crop the disembodied arm and head from #1. The OOF kiddie distracts in #2 and i want to rub my eyes on #4, I think both people should be in focus. Its weird that he's largest but is most oof.

Its interesting how people see each photo and put their own mark on it which is fair enough. Considering some of the conditions I had to put up with e.g. another photographer and videographer for the bride's family (I was covering for the groom) and small packed spaces which allowed me limited room. It was all a days work.

Thanks for the feed back, while I'll take it on board i'll keep them in the back of my head.

Back