Jessops (praise believe it or not!)

Edit My Images
Yes
I walked into my local branch (Moorgate) to get a d700 and 24-70. They price matched without question the Simply Electronics deal (cheapest I could find online), then knocked money off filters and Extreme IV card. They had to get a lens from the stock at Canary Wharf but called me back after two hours when it had arrived. So - maybe a fairly unique experience but I have to give them praise for this service today.

Cheers,

James

good stuff , although i hope it wasnt out of desperation for the shop targets :( , the high street is quickly dying :crying:

You got a good deal there James.

We never match Simply Electronics. Hong Kong based and we even tried purchase something from them to find why they were so cheap but the service was terrible.

They took our payment then the order status changed to refunded and then it took me 3 weeks of phoning, emailing and faxing to get the money back.

I think you did well to get Jessops to price match them but Paul you could be right about desperation to hit targets. But to knock money off filters and memory where they could at least make a bit of money..madness.

Well done James.;)

Sounds like a good deal, i may take a look in there if i am in london on saturday, thanks for the heads up (y)

Someone managed to get a decent deal out of jessops! Whatever next

Back