Jim Clark Rally 2012

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
International and National guys from the Saturday, dry weather a bonus....
tn_012-6.jpg

tn_047-3.jpg

tn_081.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Nice action shots, I love the way you have incorporated the furrows in #4 :clap:

Hi Tom,
A nice series of images,1 is a little tight for me,and I like the longer perspectives .

Most look a little oversaturated to my tastes,grass is a little overcooked.

Like the use of furrows and good thought process.

Lunch is ready !

Regards,
Pons

Really nice shots and love how youve framed each one, easily has to be number 7 for me, love how youve composed it with the sign, out of interest how many takes did it take you to get this one?

Hi Tom,
A nice series of images,1 is a little tight for me,and I like the longer perspectives .

Most look a little oversaturated to my tastes,grass is a little overcooked.

Like the use of furrows and good thought process.

Lunch is ready !

Regards,
Pons

Thanks Chris, havent posted for ages....... (y)

Really nice shots and love how youve framed each one, easily has to be number 7 for me, love how youve composed it with the sign, out of interest how many takes did it take you to get this one?

I watched the yellow car go by and he was giving it stink, so i thought I would snap him away off and the gorse was providing a nice border, first and only shot I took as the composition was looking odd through the vf, and the focus was dashing between here and there, and at 135mm just there was a lot still in the shot, tbh I never even seen the sign when I took it..... but he wasnt "Reston" on this stage ......

Last edited:
Back