Johnny Depp Visits a Greenwich School

Theres a people story here as well, tog get mobbed by security taking a shot of Depp, then gets the chance to shoot him at a school appearance....,and (alledgedly) had the photos pinched....

Time to get phoning that reporter and tell him you're not happy.
Would someone like the NUJ be helpful?

Given that the comments section on the DM website is currently "unmoderated" perhaps it's time to inform the readers that the pictures on the site were actually taken by somebody else and the credited tog is passing them off as his own!;););)

Darryl will be at school all day, so prob won't beable to do anything on this at the moment. Shame

Can't beleive you have been ripped off!

Hmmm I assume the shots were taken as part of duties of being employed at the school though.... if anyone makes any money it would probably be the school!

Just be a bit careful and check that out... the school might perceive this as publicity for it and as such is happy for the pictures to be FOC...

As for the NUJ... unlikely they will help a non-NUJ member other than perhaps pointing at their website for generic advice.

Ddi think that myself, would still rather the school and kids had the benefit than a cheeky newspaper tog.

Im really impressed with this story, great work from Depp

Daily Mail reporter, why dont you have a dailymail email address??

OP - did you let 'cavan' have copyright or your images, i'd be crawling the walls if that was my photo!

Back